We process orders as quickly as possible, usually within a couple hours. Products are typically shipped the following day. Once the order ships, we will notify you by e-mail, and include a tracking number for you to follow the shipping status. We generally ship via Canada Post Expedited, but due to price fluctuations and location issues, we sometimes use other carriers.
Defective or Wrongly Shipped Merchandise
- A return request must be received by us within 15 days of the purchase date. Return requests should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should include order#, item Qty, item description, and reason for the return.
- Upon receipt of an RMA number from Canada Cable Tools, you will have an additional 15 days to return the material. Any RMA material not returned within the 30 day window, at the discretion of The Canada Cable Tools, may not be accepted.
- Merchandise should be returned in the original shipping carton and packed as it was received. Wrongly shipped items should not be opened or unsealed.
- All defective and wrongly shipped merchandise returns will be inspected upon receipt. Material found to be defective or wrongly shipped are eligible for a replacement or full refund. Claimed defective or wrongly shipped parts that are inspected and found to be (Good Material Return) will be handled per Good Material Return procedure listed below.
- Merchandise damaged during shipping is not covered under this policy, and is the responsibility of the buyer to settle claim with the carrier.
Good Material Returns
Parts ordered that are not needed by our customer are classified "good material returns".
The following procedures apply:
- These returns must be requested within 30 days of the purchase date. E-mail return requests to email@example.com, and include order#, item Qty., and description.
- Upon receipt of an RMA number from Canada Cable Tools, you will have an additional 15 days to return the material to be eligible for a refund. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all merchandise that are returned good and unused.
- Returns of opened and used material will not be eligible for refund.
Equipment Warranty Policy
- All new equipment unless otherwise stated, are covered under, and subject to, the Manufacturers Warranty and conditions. All issues concerning manufacturer warranty covered equipment, should be resolved with the manufacturer.